Unisex SUBLIMATION Lap Shoulder Bodysuits
Regular price $6.00 Sale price$5.85 Save $0.15
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These bodysuits are made for sublimation! The have a lap shoulder for easy on off!
They are 100% Polyester, but feel like cotton!
They are 6oz+
Video on how to sublimate on AJBlanks https://youtu.be/69vl_umFOUQ
AJ BLANKS SUBLIMATION INSTRUCTIONS:
*If sublimating for the first time, please ensure that you have properly researched sublimation basics and are using the appropriate printer, ink, and transfer paper.*
- Set heat press to 400°F and set time to 60 seconds
(Note: Some specialty papers/inks may recommend different settings. Refer to your manufacturer instructions.)
- Place a sheet of butcher paper or unwaxed parchment paper inside the shirt to prevent sublimation ink from reaching the back of the shirt.
- THOROUGHLY lint roll the entire surface area of the shirt that will be exposed to heat.
- Place mirrored sublimation transfer face down onto the shirt and secure with heat resistant tape.
- Place another sheet of butcher paper or unwaxed parchment paper over the shirt and transfer to protect the heat press.
- Press shirt and peel hot ( this is for A-sub 120gsm sublimation paper, other transfers paper may be cool peel)
Q: How can I prevent "ghosting" or unwanted shadows?
A: Make sure your transfer is secured well with heat resistant tape to avoid movement while the shirt is still hot.
Also, you may need to use a pressing pillow to ensure an even distribution of pressure.
Q: Why am I getting blue specs on my pressed shirt?
A: Blue specs are a result of lint left on the shirt. Be sure to use a lint roller with enough tack or a fresh sheet. Do not skip this step even if lint is not visible to you. It's there!
Q: Why are there press lines on the shirt in the shape of my transfer?
A: You may have applied too much pressure. Adjust your heat press pressure knob accordingly.
(TIP: Tearing off the outer edge of your sublimation transfer may help to feather out the edge making press lines less noticeable.)